PI AnalystApply Now
Salary: £27.00 - 29.30 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 07 Sep 2021
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £23.30
We have an exciting opening for a PI Analyst in the Engineering Operations department of a world-leading automotive OEM at their site in Gaydon
PI Analyst Responsibilities
- Gateway to Engineering for PI, establishing relationships with key stakeholders from within your assigned Commodity Group
- Accurately reflecting engineering and programme intent in agreed standardised formats for consumption by downstream customers (Inputs)
- Validation of Outputs from the configuration system (ACE) for alignment to engineering & programme intent (Re-Use)
- Directing updates of the effectivity of features within the database repository (rMFD) in line with approved assumptions
- Present weekly status updates, aligning priority of individual work with those of the wider business
PI Analyst Skills Required:
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to robustly problem solve & and develop effective solutions.
- Commitments, Flexibility, Self-Motivation for the role are necessary attributes for this position.
- Relationship Building & Stakeholder Management
PI Analyst Experience Preferred:
- Degree qualified.
- Good business acumen and project management skills.
- Experience in Jira / Tableau / A N other visual analytics software platform.
- VBA code writing knowledge
We’re looking to speak with suitable PI Analyst candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team