Operations CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £24k - 25k per year
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 03 Sep 2021
Due to internal promotion a fantastic opportunity to join a family run grounds maintenance company as an Operations Coordinator has arisen. Based on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon, with ample parking facilities, this business offers a friendly, team-work oriented working environment. Every member of the team is truly valued, and you will be able to put your own stamp on this role.
The Operations co-ordinator reports to the National Operations Manager and has a range of roles and responsibilities that include:
- Maintenance of a variety of spreadsheets
- Manipulation and interpretation of data
- Stock ordering
- Client portal management
- Vehicle tracking and maintenance (including booking in of services, repairs etc)
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Updating of the CRM system
Skills require for the successful Operations Coordinator:
- Due to the amount of data and spreadsheets being used intermediate level of Excel is preferred (e.g. conditional formatting, pivot tables, basic formula) or at least with the appetite to learn about these
- A strong work ethic with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- A background in an administration or data related role
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for going over and above
We would be interested in speaking with candidates with a background in administration, scheduling, data management or customer service.
This role is office based with working hours of 9am – 5pm but with some flexibility (e.g. 8am – 4pm) Monday to Friday.
This Operations Coordinator role presents a wonderful opportunity to work for a great company so apply today for consideration.