Mechanical EngineerApply Now
Salary: £65k - 75k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Aug 2022
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our client’s team of growing, forward-thinking engineers that deliver consultancy services to a global cross-sector customer base.
The organisation is an exciting and intellectually rewarding place to work, and prides itself on providing cutting edge design & simulation services to a wide variety of sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Construction, Robotics and Medical.
Their rigorous, first principles-based approach allows them to solve any problem that requires holistic, robust engineering and add value to customer projects globally. This provides fantastic project, customer and component scale diversity for their team, with customers ranging from supercar manufacturers to global construction vehicle OEMs to future farming and medical robotic devices start-ups.
The successful applicant for this role will be an experienced Mechanical Engineer capable of applying a range of skills to solve challenging problems with a desire to work from first principles and with strong attention to detail.
If you are highly skilled with a passion to be the best you can be, want to get involved in lots of fascinating engineering, and immerse yourself in exciting projects, then we want to hear from you!
Mechanical Engineer Key Duties:
- Deliver engineering solutions for customers as part of a team or individually
- Multi-disciplinary role – CAD design, FE Analysis, Detailed design, Multi-body systems analysis, Simulation, Math modelling
- Ability and desire to work on projects across different sectors
- High-quality report writing and presentation preparation with delivery to clients
- Customer liaison and project management
- Supplier engagement and management
Mechanical Engineer Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified to at least degree level (2:1 or above)
- Strong A levels – Maths and Physics are critical
- Rigorous, self-motivated & keen to learn
- Understanding of first-principles calculations to preface, back up & reinforce simulation results (e.g., hand calculations, Excel, Matlab)
- Engineering design – concepts, prototypes & production-ready designs
- CAD design (such as Catia, Ideas, SolidWorks etc.)
- FEA (such as SolidWorks Simulation, Pro Mechanica or others)
- Multi-body systems analysis (such as MSC ADAMS, Pro Mechanica, SolidWorks Simulation)
- Simulation and Math modelling (such as Matlab/Simulink, Excel)
Mechanical Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Company healthcare plan
- Free car parking
We’re looking to speak with suitable Mechanical Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team