Master Technician / Senior Mechanic - West YorkshireApply Now
Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Benefits
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 06 May 2019
Reference: 4314 - KA
Master Technician / Senior Mechanic required to join a leading commercial vehicle group based in West Yorkshire.
A family owned and run motor group are seeking to recruit a confident and experienced Master Technician / Senior Mechanic with a flair for leadership and people management to join their team based in West Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will benefit from a competitive salary in the region of £35,000 per annum alongside additional benefits.
Our client is looking for a time served, qualified Vehicle Technician ideally to Level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) standards alongside experience within a Senior Technician, Master Technician or Workshop Control discipline and a forward-thinking attitude and approach to leading a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Liaison with the Service Manager and wider team regarding workshop jobs
- Mechanical repairs and maintenance of vehicles
- Servicing vehicles
- Fault finding and diagnosis on vehicles using in-house diagnostic system equipment (ODIS)
- Complete diagnostic repairs on a range of vehicle models
- Complete warranty work to manufacturer specifications
- Work closely with the wider team to lead by example
- Assist and advise wider team on a variety of mechanical jobs
- Communication of work required, and work carried out to customers
- Complete all relevant paperwork in accordance to work carried out
- Complete all work to the highest standards within scheduled time-frames
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and Workshop Housekeeping procedures at all times
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturdays: 8.30am – 12.30om (on a team rota basis)
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Job development into a variety of specialisms
- Access to online development and world class training facilities
- Fast-track qualifications
- Electrical training in-line with the developing industry
- Professional development plans to offer career direction
For further information and to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, please apply with a copy of your CV.