Manufacturing Process EngineerApply Now
Salary: £24.50 - 24.50 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 30 Jul 2021
Role: Manufacturing Process Engineer
Contract type: Contract until 23/12/21
Salary: £24.50 per hour
- Ability to manage 3D models tools (CAD)
- Experience in programming CNC/CMM/ robots and controls.
- Previous experience in the procurement and management of multiple machine tools covering a wide rang of machining processes. (Grinding, milling, drilling etc.)
- Experience working as a Manufacturing Process Engineer or similar.
- Understanding of IPS requirement & Lean Manufacturing.
- Geometric dimensional & tolerancing knowledge (GD&T) with ability to perform tolerance stack up.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- HNC / HND / Degree qualifies in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of and involvement in the product development phase.
- Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of Body & Trim, Chassis, Electrical, Powertrain and EBD processes.