Manufacturing Process Engineer - Battery AssemblyApply Now
Salary: £22.50 - 24.80 per hour
Location: Coleshill, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 03 Sep 2021
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Battery Assembly
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £24.80 DOE
We are seeking an experienced and capable Manufacturing Process Engineer to join the Battery Assembly Centre of a well-regarded automotive manufacturer in at their site in Coleshill.
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Battery Assembly Experience Required:
- 5 years’ experience of working in Manufacturing Engineering environment
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- General experience of Automotive Manufacturing Engineering (or similar) within an OEM or Tier 1
- Experience of New Product Introduction Procurement and Installation of new manufacturing equipment from concept through to capability and sign off.
Manufacturing Process Engineer - Battery Assembly Skills required:
- Knowledge of Aluminium Welding, preferably laser welding
- Knowledge of Adhesive/Sealing application systems
- Knowledge of Battery Systems and Manufacturing Processes, from cell through pack assembly
- Knowledge of High Speed Automation and associated controls
- Good Problem Solving Skills, such as 8D, Six Sigma
- Good knowledge of IATF16949 processes: PFMEA, Control Plans, Standard Work
- Demonstrated positive attitude towards Safety Develops and Executes Plans
We’re looking to speak with suitable Manufacturing Process Engineer - Battery Assembly candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team