Manual & CNC MachinistApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Exhall, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 28 Nov 2018
Reference: 4246 - Apex SG
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNC & Manual Machinist, to help expand a specialist tooling and machine solutions manufacturer, based in Coventry.
Role: Manual Machinist
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £12.00 - £14.00 DOE
Shifts: Days 40 hours per week + overtime (Overtime paid after 37.5 hours) & Nights
In this role you will be fully responsible for the operation of CNC & Manual Machines. This role is to aid with the expansion of the business, after successfully securing new contracts.
With over 40 years’ experience this company specialise in spindle nose tooling and machining solutions, they have the capabilities to offer their clients a full service of state-of-the-art 3D design, CNC & conventional machining, as well as grinding, allowing them to produce of a range of standard and bespoke components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards,
- Working with manual lathes & CNC machines (Mill/Turn with Mazak or Heidenhain controls); you will ideally be able to produce components from scratch to industry standards,
- Maintain and monitor quality control using micrometres and gauges.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience as a CNC Setter Operator with either Mazak or Heidenhain controls and Manual Machining experience,
- Flexible with working hours and shifts (Days or Nights),
- Willing to extend own skill set through company sponsored training,
- Previous Experience or qualifications in a similar engineering role.
For more information about this role please email email@example.com or call 01926 424 154. If this sounds like your ideal next career move, please click apply!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for successful referrals.