Mandarin Speaking - Project ManagerApply Now
Salary: £5k - 6k per month
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 05 Nov 2021
Mandarin Speaking - Project Manager
Location: UK based - Home working with client visits (Midlands predominantly)
Shift: Days – 40 hours
Rate: Up to £6,000 per month (paid monthly)
LTD Co. Contract – Direct with the client
Project Manager – Mandarin speaking, required to join a specialist Automotive component supplier on a LTD company contract basis, paying up to £6,000 per month. Outside IR35.
Our client is a leading innovator working to develop and manufacture automotive parts for a worldwide client base. They are seeking a full time Project Manager based in the UK to manage key projects with one of their clients in the development of a range of commodities.
The successful Project Manager will be fluent in spoken and written Mandarin with proven project management experience within an Automotive OEM background.
Duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Act as the main point of contact between Shanghai offices and UK customers.
- Provide input and contribute to the planning activities with engineering teams ensuring strong linkage and flow between current activity and future plans.
- Coordination and planning of projects.
- Continuous liaison with customers purchasing and engineering teams.
- Documentation of project progress and project milestones.
The ideal Project Manager:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Mandarin.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Degree education in an Engineering discipline would be advantageous.
- Experienced in working with the Automotive sector and with metal components.
- Knowledge of tread plates, fixed side steps, deployable side steps, roof rails, battery trays and door finisher commodities would be advantageous.
- Flexible to travel between China and the UK.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as per business need.
Working hours: Starting at 7/8am, 40 hours per week.
For more information, please Apply Today with a copy of your CV for a confidential discussion with a member of our Team!