Management AccountantApply Now
Salary: £35k - 40k per year + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 16 Nov 2020
Experienced Management Accountant required to join a large, well-established automotive business based in Warwick paying up to £40,000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits.
Our client has a global presence and is a world leading provider of innovative technologies to the automotive sector employing more than 20,000 people around the world.
They are currently looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team based in Warwick on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Management Accountant can benefit from a salary up to £40,000 per annum plus Bonus and Benefits to include pension, health care schemes, 30 days holiday entitlement + 8 bank holidays.
As the Management Accountant you will have a focus on Inventory and be responsible for full month end accounting processes, undertaking financial analysis and forecasting, interacting across other departments and supporting internal and external audits ensuring the long-term success of the company.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full month end accounting processes to include:
- Monthly inventory reconciliations
- Monthly inventory provision calculations
- Inventory valuations, accounting and variance analysis
- Accruals & prepayments, journals
- Transactional level reviews and reconciliations
- Financial reporting and mis provision
- Other reports and ad-hoc month end tasks
- Attendance of and supporting stock counts
- Providing information and analysis to support business needs
- Providing insights to inventory movements and provision requirements
- First point of contact in finance team
- Interacting and supporting Supply Chain and Logistic departments
- Financial analytics and Forecasting
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Assisting with SOX reporting and compliance
THE IDEAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT:
- Hold either ACA, ACCA or CIMA or qualified by experience
- Experience in SAP
- Experience of Hyperion or Qlikview (not essential)
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and analytic skills
- Strong Excel skills (the ability to use pivot tables, vlookups etc.)
- Ability to manage large volumes of data
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working skills
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week
We are interested to see the CV’s of people who have experience working in large international businesses within a management accountant or similar finance role, looking to further their career.