Management AccountantApply Now
Salary: £32k - 40k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 22 Jul 2022
An exciting opportunity to join a global organisation in Warwick on a full time, permanent basis, within the automotive industry as a Management Accountant has arisen.
The Management Accountant role benefits from a salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus a great permanent package and competitive pension
This role benefits from a hybrid working pattern.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for providing management reports and analysis to provide real time financial information to relevant stakeholders whilst supporting the day-to-day operations of the finance team and reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES:
- Month end accounting responsibilities:
- Accruals & prepayments, journals
- Month end reports
- Transactional level reviews
- Assistance with Intercompany Accounting
- Budgeting and reporting
- Financial Analytics and forecasting
- External reporting requirements (statistics surveys, assistance with VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales)
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Assistance in supervising outsourced accounting team
- Providing information and analysis to support business needs
- Lead with compliance to Internal Control requirements, Accounting/Financial legal requirements and perform successfully internal and external audits.
THE IDEAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Accuracy, strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables,) and the ability to manage large volumes of data
- Commercial acumen and a passion to drive the strategic plans forward, able to analyse and produce reports and recommendations
- Builds trust with key stakeholders and understand the customer perspective
- Experience of SAP is preferable
- Experience of Hyperion would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of QlikView would be beneficial but not essential
To learn more about this exciting Management Accountant opportunity, please apply today, or call our office on 01926 424154.