Maintenance EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 22 May 2019
Reference: 4339 - Apex JH
Salary : £28,500 - £30,000
Hours : Rotating shift pattern: 6.00am - 2.30pm and 2.00pm -10.30pm
Our client is a dynamic designer and manufacturer of injection moulded components for the construction industry, due to an expansion of the existing team we are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be installing, repairing and maintaining all plant machinery both electrically and mechanically.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain and servicing all production areas whilst liaising with Team Leaders and Process Engineers.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical maintenance work.
- Install all new equipment onsite as a member of the maintenance team.
- Diagnose faults across the plant with the appropriate equipment.
- Dismantle machinery in order to remove defects and repair / replace parts where necessary.
- Carry out start up procedures following the repair of new / installation of parts in order to test their performance and safety
In order to be considered for the role of Maintenance Engineer you must possess experience in the following area:
- Experienced in the maintenance of moulding and /or extrusion machinery
- Be educated to NVQ or equivalent level in an engineering and or electrical discipline
- 16 th , 17 th or 18 th edition electrical Installations qualified
- Experience in carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Proficiency in repairing and maintaining electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic devices machinery
- Experience in stripping down and rebuilding machinery
- Sound competence in performing start up procedures following the repair / installation of new machinery