Machine OperatorApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 19 Aug 2021
This Machine Operator role is working for a leading Automotive specialist based in Daventry.
You will be responsible for working on manual and semi-automatic end forming machines and cutting equipment, to shape, form and assemble stainless steel and Titanium products
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Working on manual and semi-automatic end forming machines and cutting equipment,
- Shaping, forming, and assembling Stainless Steel and Titanium products,
- Use of measuring equipment including verniers (experience required),
- Handling tool changing and be aware of manual handling,
- Specific experience in tube bending/manipulation would be beneficial but is not required.
Machine Operator Experience/Skills:
- Metal workshop experience,
- Excellent eye for detail,
- Problem solver,
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willing to be flexible
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Good numeracy skills
Please click “Apply Now” for immediate consideration for this role.