Machine OperativeApply Now
Salary: £20k per year
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 27 Apr 2021
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Salary: £20,000 with performance related bonus up to £7,000
Dispatch Bonus - paid 6 monthly after a qualifying period, based on the number of components the company dispatch to customers.
Production Incentive – Monthly Incentive - based on meeting all 5 performance targets, this can be earned from the commencement of employment and is based on the number of hours working on site.
A Personal Assessment Bonus – up to £40 monthly paid based on effort, attendance, lateness and flexibility. Assessments are made every 6 months and payments back dated
Travel allowance added to weekly pay for people that live over 3 miles or a higher allowance for people that live over 15 miles away
Shifts: Rotating shift pattern which alternates weekly between 7.00am - 2.30pm and 2.00pm to 9.30pm.
A specialist designer and manufacturer of pressings and fasteners for a range of industries are looking to recruit a Machine Operator for their factory based in Warwickshire.
Machine Operator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regularly checking components off the tapping shank(s).
- Operate Davenport & Cucchi’ machines.
- Checking dimensions of components from engineering drawings.
- Inspecting components using measuring equipment.
Machine Operator Key Requirements:
- Experience in operating multi or single spindle automatic machines.
- Davenport machine experience is desirable but not essential as training on this machine will be given
- Machine shop experience.
- A hardworking and eager to learn attitude
- Mechanically minded individuals would be considered