Machine OperativeApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 03 Feb 2021
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Machine Operator for a specialist automotive manufacturer based in Daventry. Our client currently works with some of the biggest names in the Automotive industry, specialising in Powertrain components and exhaust systems.
Role: Machine Operator
Hours: Monday-Friday (8am-4pm)
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent
- The role will mostly be focusing on operating; saw's, sizer's and deburrer
- You will be working on manual and semi-automatic end forming machines and cutting equipment.
- You will be required to handle tool changing and be aware of manual handling.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will require metal workshop experience, good verbal communication skills, a self-motivator, and a good team player.
- Specific experience in tube bending/manipulation would be beneficial but is not required.
- Most important will be attention to detail and problem solving.
- CNC Machine Operator experience would be beneficial.