MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician / Service MechanicApply Now
Salary: £26k - 28k per year
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 06 May 2019
Reference: 4312 - KA
Vehicle Technician / Service Mechanic and MOT Tester required to join a BRAND-NEW CENTRE opening in Leeds paying a salary in the region of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum.
A family owned and run motor group are seeking to recruit a confident and experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician / Service Mechanic to join their team based in Leeds. The ideal candidate will benefit from a state of the art working environment in a brand new facility as well as a salary in the region of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum alongside additional benefits.
Our client is looking for a time served, qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic ideally to Level 3 NVQ (or equivalent) standards alongside a valid MOT Testing Licence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Liaison with the Workshop Manager and wider workshop team regarding jobs
- Fault finding and diagnosis on vehicles
- Use of in-house diagnostic system equipment (ODIS)
- Complete diagnostic repairs on a range of vehicle models
- Carry out required repairs on vehicles
- Servicing and regular maintenance of vehicles
- Pre-MOT inspections and MOT-repairs
- MOT Testing
- Complete warranty work
- Complete all relevant paperwork in accordance to work carried out
- Complete all work to the highest standards within scheduled time-frames
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and Workshop Housekeeping procedures at all times
Monday – Friday: Rotating shift pattern across the hours of 7am – 6pm
Saturdays: on a team rota basis: 8am – 12pm
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Job development into a variety of specialisms
- Access to online development and world class training facilities
- Fast-track qualifications
- Electrical training in-line with the developing industry
- Professional development plans to offer career direction
For further information and to have a confidential discussion with a member of our team, please apply with a copy of your CV.