MOT Tester - Relocation opportunityApply Now
Salary: £30k - 31k per year
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 09 Oct 2020
Reference: 4642 - KA
A large and well-established company are seeking an MOT Tester to join their team in Grimsby.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for an experienced Class 4 & 7 MOT Tester to join the Workshop Team to conduct MOT inspections, issue MOT documentation and ensure the compliance with the MOT certification process in accordance with VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency) and Company expectations.
The successful experienced MOT Tester will have experience within a workshop environment working with the latest makes and models of light vehicles and be confident in all aspects Class 4 and 7 MOT Testing.
In return our client can offer you a pay rate in the region of £30,000 - £31,000 per annum working a rotating shift basis of Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm.
- To conduct servicing and repairs to vehicles
- Perform MOT tests to the standards instructed by VOSA
- To carry out mechanical repairs as and when required
- To perform diagnostic testing to identify faults
- To ensure all equipment is maintained and safely used in accordance with the manufacturers guide and Company processes
- Forecast & estimate the damage to Vehicles
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to a consistent high standard
- To inform the designated supervisor / appointed person of any failings
We are interested in speaking with MOT Testers who are interested in relocating to the coast!
Immediate starts available, notice periods will be honoured! For more information please apply today.
MOT Testing / M.O.T Tester / Class 4 / Class 7