Logistics Materials Controller/SchedulerApply Now
Salary: £28k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 19 Jul 2021
Logistics Materials Controller / Scheduler required on a full time, permanent basis in Leamington Spa, benefitting from a salary of £28,000 per annum depending on previous experience.
Our client, a large, well-established manufacturing company that specialises in the production and delivery of cooking appliances, interior furnishings and accessories, based in Leamington Spa.
They are currently seeking a Logistics Materials Controller / Scheduler to join their existing team on a permanent basis in Leamington Spa, offering a salary of £28,000 per annum depending on previous experience.
As the Logistics Materials Controller / Scheduler, you will be required to implement and maintain systems of supply, that provide co-ordinated materials flow with the Assembly build plan. As well as to investigate areas of concern e.g. incorrect stocks, Bills of Material errors, lead times, quantities and system records.
LOGISTICS MATERIALS CONTROLLER / SCHEDULER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain Supplier & Spares schedules on a weekly basis through the use of reporting software.
- Create and maintain excellent supplier relationships through clear and concise communication.
- Reduce stockholding, reducing MOQs, increased deliveries or any other means.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely delivery.
- Booking goods receipts.
- Develop recovery plans with suppliers to alleviate supply issues.
- Assist in bi-annual stock-take.
- Ensure adherence to all company and statutory requirements on matters of health, safety, environmental, equal opportunities and quality operating rules.
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Good understanding of an MRP system.
- Has the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines.
- Have good communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to create agendas for meetings, control meetings and minute take.
- Knowledge of processes to reduce stock holding / increase stock turns.
- Knowledge of international sourcing.
- Be a strong team player.
- Must be a self-motivated individual.
- Preferably worked within a manufacturing environment previously.
Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 16:00pm
Friday 7.00:am - 12:00am