Logistics / Stores personApply Now
Salary: £28k - 32k per year
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 13 May 2022
Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman required to join a luxury automotive brand based in Daventry on a permanent basis in the region of £30,000 per annum.
Our client is an automotive luxury brand, with a global reputation for bespoke restorations. Working with some of the most iconic designs using modern engineering this company is one of a kind and their attention to detail is second to none. This is a rare opportunity to join a team of master craftsmen offering the opportunity to place your name against some of the world’s most eye catching and valued road worthy vehicles whilst partnering with globally renowned organisations to deliver a company vision which surpasses expectations.
We are looking for experienced Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman to join an existing team of Stores Operatives with strong organisation skill and knowledge of automotive parts and components. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become an integral member of a company where quality supersedes speed and attention to detail is paramount to deliver iconic and flawless vehicles to a bespoke number of customers.
The Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman will be responsible for using pick sheets to feed parts and components to build technicians in a systematic and timely manner to ensure build targets are met.
In return, the successful Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman will join an inclusive and supportive team with a great attitude and family culture within a modern bright and airy facility.
Our client is looking to place a skilled Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will receive a pay rate of £30,000 per annum working a Day Shift Monday to Friday with ample opportunity for overtime!
The duties and responsibilities of the Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman:
- Assisting in the unloading of vehicle and checking of stock
- Sorting and placing materials, parts and components onto racking and shelving in a methodical order
- Using MRP systems for inventory and stock control, scheduling and planning.
- Using pick sheets to feed parts and components to build technicians
- Working in line with build processes and timeframes
The ideal Automotive Stores Assistant / Storeman:
- Knowledge of automotive systems, components and parts.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Comfortable with the physical demand of the role.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Knowledge and practical understanding of PPE, H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime may be required.
Hours: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 16.15pm and Friday 7.00am – 15.30pm with the opportunity for weekday and Saturday overtime.