Lead Test Facility PlannerApply Now
Salary: £29.50 - 31.50 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Jun 2022
Lead Test Facility Planner
Location: Whitley, Coventry
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £31.50 D.O.E.
We have an excellent long term contract opportunity for an experienced Lead Facility Planner to join the Test Operations Division of our Automotive OEM Client at their site in Whitley, Coventry
Lead Test Facility Planner Skills Preferred:
- Previously worked in a prototype build and/or test environment in a project or facility capacity
- Customer relations management experience
- An individual who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium and long-term planning
Lead Test Facility Planner Experience Required:
- Technical expertise and experience of test facility and test unit preparation
- Data analysis and reporting of test data including an understanding of utilisation expectations
- Experienced with data acquisition and control systems
- Educated to Degree level in a Systems, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic or related field.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Lead Test Facility Planner candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team