Lead Electrical Control System Design EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 27 Jan 2021
Position: Lead Electrical Control System Design Engineer
Rate: £29.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Our client is searching for a Lead Electrical Control System Design Engineer to join the Electrical Controls team. Responsibilities will be to oversee the Electrical design of engineering solutions, hardware standards and team development. The candidate must be dynamic and capable of working to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will report directly to the Electrical Manager, could work remotely, but office-based working across UK sites will be required according to project demands. Flexible working hours with potential weekend working.
- Minimum 10 years Electrical design experience.
- Scoping, Designing and installation of Automated system.
- Integration of drives, robots, paint ovens and presses.
- Electrical design risk assessment according to Safety of Machinery (Electrical) EN60204-1.
- Design and evaluation / validation of Functional Safety systems ISO13849-2 / EN62061.
- Power Distribution.
- Electrical Testing.
- Cable Calculations.
- Control Panel Design.
- BOM creation.
- DCP Hardware Specifications.
- Industrial communication technologies and Topologies (Ethernet, Inter-bus and Pilz Safety) Expert in E-plan CAE software.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD