Lead Automotive CG ArtistApply Now
Salary: £36 - 38 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 21 Jul 2021
Reference: 5000 - DB
Lead Automotive CG Artist
Pay rate: £36 - £38 per hour
Contract: 38 weeks
Our prestigious client in the luxury motor industry is offering an opportunity for highly skilled and creative Lead Automotive CG Artist to join their team in Gaydon on a full-time basis at 40 hours per week on their day shift.
They are looking for somebody with experience in automotive digital launch material to support several very exciting vehicle launch projects over the next 12 months. Candidates should be highly proficient in animated content creation and software experience ideally in Maya and Vray, with supporting composition tools in After effects and Premiere Pro.
LEAD AUTOMOTIVE CG ARTIST PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Strong leadership skills
- Photo-real Maya/Vray Animation
- Composition skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Previous experience with creating still and animated automotive launch assets, for online and print.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an OEM or Automotive CG Agency.
- Experience running projects from start to finish
- Global studio experience
- The successful Lead Automotive CG Artist will have good presentation skills & proficiency
We’re looking to speak with suitable Lead Automotive CG Artist candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team