Junior Quality EngineerApply Now
Salary: £24k - 25k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 22 Jun 2022
Junior Quality Engineer
Location: Leamington Spa
Shift: Days – 39-hours per week
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Junior Quality Engineer is required for a manufacturer of automotive parts. They work through from design to production stage and work with many of the large OEM’s. As a Junior Quality Engineer your role will be to provide support to the internal functions of manufacturing, product engineering, and quality management within the company. The role will also involve liaison with customers, suppliers, and external service providers.
This would be the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and progress within their career. This role would be suitable for a Quality Engineer who is newly qualified or in the early stages of their career due to the level of training provided.
Junior Quality Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission of Part Approval documentation (PPAP) to customers.
- Support the Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP) internally and with customers.
- Dimensional measurement and preparation of measurement reports for new and existing products.
- Obtaining IMDS information from sub-suppliers and reporting of IMDS for approval by customers.
- Setting quality standards and establishing quality Master Samples for use in production.
- Support for the Goods-inwards inspection process.
- Supporting the investigation and resolution of customer quality & build concerns.
- Supporting the investigation and resolution of internal quality & build concerns.
- Creation and updating of new and existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Analysis of customer CAD models and 2D drawings using Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Management of calibration process for metrology equipment.
- Coordination and tracking of Non-conformance reports.
The ideal Junior Quality Engineer:
- Fundamental engineering knowledge
- Strong IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other members of staff and external stakeholders
- Ability to be self-motivated and well organised.
To show your interest in this role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.