Junior Programme PlannerApply Now
Salary: £21.35 - 22.35 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 18 May 2022
Junior Programme Planner
Contract length: On Going
Pay Rate: £22.35
This position is for a Junior Program Planner to join a well-known automotive OEM client of ours, based in Gaydon.
The Junior PI Planner is the first point of contact and face of PI for the Programs they are in charge of, both internal and external to the wider Program team. The role of the Junior Planner is to create concise plans, coordinate and assist their delivery, and assure excellent delivery on schedule from start to finish.
- Relationship management
- Planning and problem-solving
- Represent PI in various forums presenting statuses to both internal and external departments.
- Actively seeking process improvements.
- Ability to robustly problem solve & and develop effective solutions.
- The Junior Planner should be a confident communicator at all levels within the business.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good business sense and project management abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to influence others.
- This position requires commitment, flexibility, and self-motivation.
- Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management
We’re looking to speak with suitable Junior PI Plannercandidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team