Junior CNC MachinistApply Now
Salary: £21k - 24k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 21 Jun 2021
Reference: SG 4393
Junior CNC Machinist required on a full time, permanent basis in Warwick, benefitting from a salary of £21,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on previous experience.
Our client are an international manufacturer of component products for the Automotive industry and they’re looking to recruit a Junior CNC Machinist to join their experienced shop floor team.
They are currently seeking a Junior CNC Machinist to join their existing team on a permanent basis in Leamington Spa, offering a salary of £21,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on previous experience.
As the Junior CNC Machinist, you will be taught everything you need to set & operate HAAS CNC Machines, you will be taught how to work to tight tolerances and will progress into Programming.
JUNIOR CNC MACHINIST DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This role will be setting & operating HAAS CNC machines, 3 + 5-axis,
- You will be trained to use these machines and then progress into Programming and working with CAD/CAM,
- You will be completing your own quality checks and will learn to use handheld measuring equipment such as Vernier’s, Callipers and Micrometres.
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience with the following skills and attributes:
- CNC machining experience, milling, turning, or grinding,
- An understanding of engineering drawings,
- CNC Operating experience, any setting experience would be a huge benefit,
- Someone who is looking for a new opportunity to progress their career and has a willingness to learn and develop,
- Any experience of tolerances/dimensional quality would be a benefit.
Monday -Thursday - 8am-5pm
Friday - 8am-1.30pm