Internal Sales RepresentativeApply Now
Salary: £13.33 - 15.38 per hour
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 26 Jul 2022
Reference: 5533 LR
Internal Sales Representative
A well-established International Engineering brand are seeking an Internal Sales Representative on a temporary ongoing basis, to join their team in High Wycombe paying a payrate of £13.33 - £15.38 per hour depending on experience
Our client is a global leader in the development and application of electrically conductive and thermal materials, working within various industries such as Automotive, Defence and Industrial.
They are seeking to recruit an Internal Sales Representative to act as the internal contact for our customers and be responsible for providing outstanding customer support to OEMs, distributers and Sales Managers.
In return the successful Internal Sales Representative will benefit from a temporary ongoing contract paying a salary in the region of £13.33 - £15.38 per hour depending on experience.
Internal Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Processing all incoming calls and correspondence for customer orders, quotes and enquires.
- Input, process and follow up all information using a computerised sales order system.
- Liaising with different departments to ensure delivery schedules and share updates on enquires.
- Manage customer complaints process
- Review open customer and distribution orders to ensure on time delivery and continuous supply of parts
- Support customer survey process
- Work with customer portals and orders.
The Ideal Internal Sales Representative:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Customer focus, both internal and external customers
- Second language (preferably French or Czech) would be an advantage
- Database management skills, including accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work with competing priorities under pressure
- Excellent IT skills – experience with Work, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Reliable, with a willingness to solve problems
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively take on tasks
- Effective planning and organisation skills, with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of export military documents would be an advantage.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Temporary ongoing contract
Pay rate: £13.33 - £15.38 per hour depending on experience -Depending on experience