Interior Trim CAD EngineerApply Now
Salary: £26 - 28 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 02 Aug 2022
Interior Trim CAD Engineer
Location: Fen End, Coventry
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: £28.00 D.O.E.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Interior Trim CAD Engineer to join the Special Vehicles Department of our Automotive OEM client at their Coventry site on a long-term contract.
This role will develop new technologies and the system integration across the business, with input into the geometry of the Vehicle Personalisation programmes. The role will involve utilising virtual engineering tools to lead the concept development and problem resolution with cross-functional teams
Interior Trim CAD Engineer Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CAD for new product development with specific experience of automotive interior trim components, multiple materials and complex assemblies.
- CATIA V5/V6 3D Experience and/or Team centre Design for manufacture
- Strong IT skills with significant experience of using virtual engineering tools
- Technical and practical knowledge of Interior Trim commodities
- Previous programme delivery experience, with strong influencing and engagement skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
We’re looking to speak with suitable Interior Trim CAD Engineer candidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team