Installation ElectricianApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 08 Sep 2021
Shift: Days – 40 hours.
IR35: Inside IR35
We are looking for industrial electricians with knowledge and experience within one of the following areas manufacturing, robotic cells, conveyor systems, warehouse & distribution, or baggage handling and have experience of working on new installations and commissioning of electrical systems.
Experience & Skills:
- Installation of containment and wiring up to within a factory environment,
- Experience of installing all new containment (Tray, Trunking & Conduits), installation all new electrical cabling, 3 phase, multi core, data and termination of control panels and associated electrical equipment,
- Be able to read complex engineering drawing,
- General electrical trouble shooting,
- General wiring and conduit runs,
- Control Panel Wiring,
- Problem solving,
- City & Guilds 2382 18th Electrical Regulations,
- City & Guilds 2391 Test & Inspection Qualification (Distinct advantage),
- JIB registered,
- ECS / CSCS cards.
- Distinct advantage if you have a current FLT, Cherry picker, boom or MWEP license.