Industrial paint sprayerApply Now
Salary: £14.50 - 15.00 per hour
Location: Ashford, Kent
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 30 Jun 2021
This opportunity is for a permanent, full time Industrial Paint Sprayer at a well-established, UK-leading manufacturer based in Ashford, Kent at a pay rate of £15 per hour.
The company has been going for over 30 years and supplies to a diverse range of specifiers worldwide. They are going through a period of continued growth and so are expanding the size of their paint spraying team with an experienced operative.
The successful Industrial Paint Sprayer will be responsible for dismantling products, spraying them and reassembling them ready for dispatch. This is a powder coat facility; however certain products require a wet spray or red oxide coating.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carrying out pre-paint preparation of products using a newly installed shotblasting facility
- Painting and finishing products whilst adhering to strong quality control measures
- Undertaking detailed quality inspections during and after the paint applications to ensure standards, procedures and expectations are being upheld.
- Packaging each product carefully to eliminate transport damage ready for despatch.
- Assisting with the loading of goods ready for despatch to the customer, ensuring correct labelling is on the packaging.
THE IDEAL INDUSTRIAL PAINT SPRAYER:
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Enthusiastic, motivated & reliable
- Methodical, hard-working ethos
- Flexible attitude with the ability to learn and work quickly and retain information
- Work as part of a team but with minimal supervision
WORKING HOURS OF THE INDUSTRIAL PAINT SPRAYER:
40.25 hours per week plus a paid lunch break of 45 minutes each day, so pay will be for 44 hours per week.
Monday-Thursday: 08:00-17:00; Friday: 08:00-16:00
Some overtime may be required to help meet business demands
The successful Industrial Paint Sprayer will be entitled to 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme starting at 7% employer contribution and increasing with service.
We’re looking to speak with candidates from an Industrial Paint Sprayer background as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position further with a member of our team