IT Support AdvisorApply Now
Salary: £24k - 26k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 15 Jun 2018
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Advisor to join our client, a European leader within their field with their UK head offices based in Warwick. Priding themselves on innovation, quality and reliability, they are now looking for a IT Support Advisor to join their team.
As an IT Support Advisor, you will be responsible in coordinating all IT support requests across three large sites.
- Work closely with Group IT and third party IT supplier to co-ordinate and support daily IT requirements
- Work to resolve business critical issues, in a sometimes-stressful environment, to strict deadlines. Occasional flexibility to work outside of normal working hours may be required
- Maintain all related IT policies and any other ad-hoc policies required, ensuring they are in line with and adhere to Group IT rules/ functions, ISO9001 and GDPR
- Build and manage inventory to allow tractability of all equipment
- Research and negotiate all IT related contracts; mobile phones, photocopiers and printers, CCTV, Access Control, TV's etc.
- Support the Facilities and Compliance Manager with the administration and auditing of the ISO9001 and GDPR standards
- Ad-hoc travel to Alsager will be required to support the IT users and requirements on site
- Support the mobile phones and iPads - both in Warwick and Alsager
- Purchase, lease and re-allocate IT equipment
- Write and maintain the business continuity plan, review business risks and create a risk register