Hydraulic Technical Support AdvisorApply Now
Salary: £20k - 30k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 02 Jul 2019
Reference: 4379 - KA
A well-established International Engineering brand are seeking a Technical Support Advisor within a Hydraulic discipline to join their team in Warwick paying a salary in the region of £20,000 - £30,000 (Dependant on experience).
Our client is a leading entity within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets their products can be found in and around anything that moves. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for global markets and industries.
They are seeking to recruit a Technical Support Advisor to provide assistance and support to both internal and external customers on a range of Hydraulic products. You will join a team of 14 within the department, specialising in Hydraulics with a team of 4 to help to grow and develop the company whilst providing technical support on Hydraulic product lines as well as back up support on other products where necessary (Full Product Training Provided).
- Provide 1st tier technical support on Hydraulic product lines, with back up support on other products as required.
- Maintain communications with various manufacturing locations and technical teams to develop a strong working relationship.
- Answer pricing queries working alongside the strategic pricing team, ensuring pricing is in line with Corporate guidelines i.e. Gross Margin levels.
- Work closely with Internal Sales Coordinators, providing support and advice
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a technical sales environment
- Experience within a Hydraulics role is desirable.
- Customer Service experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
- PC skills – Word, Excel, Lotus notes or Outlook are essential.
- JDE mainframe computer skills desirable.
- Reliable, with a willingness to solve problems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively take on tasks.
- Effective planner and organiser, with attention to detail.
- Prepared to work from other locations on a temporary basis as the need arises.
We are looking for individuals with knowledge and experience with Hydraulics’ within Technician, Maintenance, Service, Fitter, Operator, Repair, Engineer, Sales and Specialist disciplines who are comfortable with their knowledge and experience to advise and support from an office-based position.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm