HR AdministratorApply Now
Salary: £22k - 23k per year
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 25 Nov 2021
A fantastic opportunity to join a family run company as an HR Administrator has arisen. Based on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon, with ample parking facilities, this business offers a friendly, team-work oriented working environment. Every member of the team is truly valued, and you will be able to put your own stamp on this role.
This role can be carried out on a full or part time basis with some potential to work from home and additionally flexible working hours.
The HR Administrator reports to the HR Coordinator and has a range of roles and responsibilities that include:
Processing new and existing employee starter information:
- To complete all personnel administration associated with the employment of staff ensuring it is up to date and accurate.
- To ensure that all pre-employment administration is complete and prepared prior to start date.
- To ensure a full company induction is undertaken via SDP or at Head Office.
- Ensure that no employee joins without mandatory paperwork checks
Training and SOPS (Standard Operating Procedures) Co-ordination and Administration:
- Issue SOPs and ensure completion/prompt return. Input and maintain SOPs matrix ensuring all required SOPs are completed. Provision to clients on request.
- Assist by liaising with Training provider, Operations Manager and Account Manager to book and coordinate courses and tests.
- Assist with booking and co-ordinate planned and reactive training
- Ensure receipt of all certifications, file records and input and maintain training matrix
- Training matrix to be monitored for qualification expiries
SAGE HR and management metrics:
- To utilise SAGE HR to monitor all personnel and compile metrics required for management and accounts team
- Monthly submission of payroll details to Accounts department
- To process all requests for uniform. Order new starter uniform when contract issued. Process existing staff uniform requests and update associated records
Staff exit management and exit Interviews:
- To assist with undertaking exit process and carry out exit interviews for all field-based staff
- To help liaise with the Management team to assist with the creation of annual business plans
- To assist as a member of the team for answering the inbound calls to the Company
Skills required for the successful HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar HR role
- CIPD Level 3 Qualified / equivalent qualifications is advantageous
- Highly literate
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SAGE HR / working with Information Technology
- Strong Administration skills
We are interested in speaking with candidates that have strong administration skills and can hit the ground running in a fast-paced working environment, who have an interest in CIPD, a keen interest in HR and some experience in the field.
This HR Administrator role presents a wonderful opportunity to work for a great company so apply today for consideration.