Grounds MaintenanceApply Now
Salary: £22k - 25k per year
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 19 May 2021
Apex Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative/Driver for our successful client based in Stratford Upon Avon.
Role: Grounds Maintenance Operative/Driver
Location: Stratford Upon Avon (Upper Billesley)
Hours: Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - 25,000 per annum
Our client is looking for someone to look after a large estate and driving needs of an experienced CEO with a multifaced business portfolio.
- Working on a large estate covering 3 farms and over 1,000 acres
- Mowing large lawns and tree planting
- Valeting of multiple cars
- Driving the CEO
- DIY projects and maintenance
- Log collection and delivery
- Dealing with and driving of various machines and equipment on the estate
- Assisting with other individuals across the estate
- Being on call for various ad-hoc tasks
- The role will be very physical with lots of manual tasks daily.
The essential skills/traits of the ideal candidate will include:
- A pro-active self-starter.
- Experience in a similar role is essential with an understanding of electrical systems and plumbing equipment being advantageous.
- DIY experience
- Full UK Licence and have access to their own vehicle.
- The successful candidate will also need to be available to be security checked/DBS checked.