Graduate Project PlannerApply Now
Salary: £15 per hour
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 03 Jan 2019
Reference: 4263 KA
Graduate Project Planner
PAY: £15 per hour
Our client is a well-established International Product Development business that combine technology, usability and design solutions for a wide range of prestigious clients across the world. You would be part of an experienced team pushing the boundaries and striving for excellence to deliver quality results for their clients.
They are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Project Planner from a graduate background, to join their team on a 3-month contracting basis.
This position is ideal for a Graduates with a keen interest and understanding of the Automotive industry, from a practical or theoretical point of view who is not afraid to make an impression and take responsibility for a project at hand.
You will work closely with the internal project management team and liaising across internal and external customers to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of project milestones.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES OF THE GRADUATE PROJECT PLANNER
- Process Management
- Support the co-ordination of work requests
- Updating and maintain central work logs
- Collation of documentation relating to project delivery
- Reporting and tracking project statuses
- Coordination and planning of projects
- Collation of resource allocation, holiday information to maintaining forward schedule of resources
- Support the planning internal and external team events to achieve project milestones
- Production of status documentation for project tracking
- Milestone reporting and management of co-ordinating input from key stakeholders
- Support with input to Management Information pack preparation for internal and external meetings
- Planning workload
- Timing plans
- Chairing and owning minutes customer status meetings where appropriate
- Participate in internal project management forum
- Share and adopt best practices and support a boundary-less organisation
- Input to meetings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Degree educated within an Automotive or Mechanical Engineering disciplines
- Experience of working within the Automotive industry would be desirable
- Candidates should be self-motivated, well organised with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexibility in working hours as per business needs.
40 hours per week
For further information please apply now!