German Speaking Account CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £20k - 25k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 30 Nov 2018
German Speaking Account Coordinator
A global organisation and world leading provider within the Automotive Industry are looking for a German speaking Account Coordinator to join their offices in the Warwick area on a permanent basis. This position will be the operational customer liaison for customer issues related to orders, shipments, product availability and revers logistics.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide information to customers/internal team related to order status, shipments and support to maximise sales
- Manage operational liaison with customers for issues related to Logistics (Orders / Shipment / Returns / Freight)
- Ensure accurate order load, verify EDI /Teccom orders are received and processed as expected, and that all orders adhere to Legal requirements
- Support in identifying pricing / credit issues and follow up for resolution
- Manage shipment preparation and liaise with warehouse for pick/pack and dispatch of goods to customer, ensuring compliance with customer / legal requirements
- Co-ordinate the processing of Goods Returns & Stock Cleanse requests, ensuring appropriate approvals
- Ensure electronic messaging is processed correctly (interfaces to warehouse, messages to/from Customers) related to customer's orders/dispatches/billing
- Support sales forecasting process, with information related to orders & shipments
- Manage and report customer complaints, and ensure timely feedback and resolution
- Analyse customer availability, cause code and co-ordinate action plans to resolve issues
- Provide 1st level product information to customers
- Manage the issuing of Long-Term Supplier Declarations, in line with legal & Corporate Policy.
- Language skills - fluent in German
- Educated to B-Tech, NVQ or equivalent qualification / experience
- Highly numerate and computer literate. Working knowledge of SAP and Excel is desired
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead and collaborate with other functions and other territories.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and drive, with strong logic, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Demonstrates ability to hit deadlines and manage competing priorities across functions.
- Preferred: Experience of the Automotive Industry