Garage Services ManagerApply Now
Salary: £30k - 35k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 18 Mar 2021
Garage Services Manager
A local, customer-focused, professional independent garage, based on the outskirts of Leamington Spa are currently seeking a Garage Services Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. Paying an excellent starting salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience. (Plus, pension and 24-days annual leave – increasing with service plus Bank Holidays)
Our client prides themselves on supporting their local community with a friendly, customer focussed, professional vehicle maintenance services. As part of their strategy for growth, they are currently seeking a dedicated and professional Garage Services Manager, to direct their retail garage workshop team.
The successful candidate will be hard-working, passionate and reliable and hold a Level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline.
This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team. You must be passionate, enthusiastic, confident and personable with the ability to deliver to high standards under critical time restraints.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Garage services management
- Customer liaison
- Generating customer quotes
- Managing workshop team
- Organising works schedules
- Tracking workshop activities to completion
- Generating customer invoices
- Providing technical guidance to the workshop team
- Support advertising and marketing strategies
- Service, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles
The ideal Garage Services Manager will have:
- Previous experience of managing a workshop team.
- Level 3 qualification within a relevant discipline
- Strong engineering problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, confident and personable
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Able to work independently or as part of an integrated team.
- Full UK driving license.
40 hours per week(1 in 3 Saturdays on rota) – plus the potential for overtime
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.