French Speaking 2nd Line Technical SupportApply Now
Salary: £29k per year
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 29 Sep 2020
Role: French Speaking 2nd Line Technical Support Specialist – Content Manager
Salary: £29,000 per annum
- Deliver technical support for Dealers to identify and resolve problems with PC /Laptop hardware/ software and associated equipment.
- Receive calls from National Sales Companies and follows up by making a call to the relevant Dealer to diagnose problems.
- Resolve queries from customers, suppliers and installers liaising with other team members, as necessary.
- Provide technical information as required.
- Perform troubleshooting using decision tree to determine which piece of equipment is faulty and escalate the problem to the appropriate supplier.
- In case of problems with laptops and tablets, will try and rectify the issue over the phone. Otherwise will escalate the problem to the equipment supplier in the agreed manner to begin the repair process within the agreed service level agreement.
- Good Digital Signage knowledge with content management software experience.
- Monitor and manage daily the digital devices connected to the content management servers confirming the content display on the end user’s devices.
- Configure and deploy devices using mobile device management tools.
- Troubleshoot content management related issues on software such as Magicinfo and Media4Display.
- Arrange delivery of the loan equipment.
- Act as a liaison between the Dealers and the equipment suppliers.
- Chase Dealers for the return of loan equipment.
- Provide back up support to other team members as required.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Fluent in French & English,
- Experience in a Tier 2 support environment
- Experience with problem solving using diagnostic trees.
- Solving general networking issues
- Previous call centre experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Practitioner Knowledge of MS Windows, IOS, Linux, Android.
- Mobile Device Management experience
- Digital Signage experience
- Content Management software and servers experience
- Audio-Visual installation, monitoring and troubleshooting experience.
- Comptia A+, N+ Certification or equivalent
- Cisco and Aruba networking devices management