French Speaking - 1st Line Technical SupportApply Now
Salary: £25k per year
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 26 Sep 2020
Role: French Speaking 1st Line Technical Support Specialist
Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Deliver technical support for Dealers to identify and resolve problems with PC /Laptop hardware/ software and associated equipment.
- Receive calls from National Sales Companies and follows up by making a call to the relevant Dealer to diagnose problems.
- Resolve queries from customers, suppliers and installers liaising with other team members, as necessary.
- Provide technical information as required.
- Perform troubleshooting using decision tree to determine which piece of equipment is faulty and escalate the problem to the appropriate supplier.
- In case of problems with laptops and tablets, will try and rectify the issue over the phone. Otherwise will escalate the problem to the equipment supplier in the agreed manner to begin the repair process within the agreed service level agreement.
- Arrange delivery of the loan equipment.
- Act as a liaison between the Dealers and the equipment suppliers.
- Chase Dealers for the return of loan equipment.
- Provide back up support to other team members as required.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Manager, peers, and team.
- Fluent in French & English,
- Experience in a Tier 2 support environment,
- Experience with problem solving using diagnostic trees,
- Solving general networking issues,
- Previous call centre experience,
- Customer relationship management experience
For more information about this role please Apply Now for immediate consideration.