Forklift Truck Driver - Gas CounterbalanceApply Now
Salary: £12.71 - 12.71 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 10 Jan 2022
Forklift Truck Driver – Gas Counterbalance
Location: Leamington Spa
Hours - 08.00-17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.00-12.00 on Friday
Pay Rate: £12.71 per hour
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Our client is a world leading, manufacturing company based in Leamington Spa. They specialise in heavy duty vehicles and are looking for a Forklift Truck Driver (FLT) - Gas Counterbalance to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
As a Forklift Driver, you will be responsible for unloading and loading of vehicles, picking and packing of parts and ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times. This is a varied and challenging position for the successful candidate, which will draw from a broad range of skills including problem solving, multitasking, teamwork and attention to detail.
The successful FLT – Gas Counterbalance must have experience within a manufacturing environment, operating 5 Tonne Gas Counterbalance trucks.
Forklift Truck Driver – Role & Responsibilities:
- Safe operation of the Forklift Truck - Counterbalance
- Unloading and loading delivery vehicles
- Administration and updating of inventory on the in-house computer system
- Locating, picking and loading product in the most efficient and effective manner
- Operating first class housekeeping standards
- Assisting in stock-takes
- Maintaining product security
- Assisting with goods in
Forklift Truck Driver - Key Skills Required:
- In date Counterbalance licence (Gas is desirable but can accept others including electric)
- Previous experience operating a Gas Counterbalance truck is essential
- Experience on and in date Reach licence is beneficial but not essential
- Candidates will need to be accurate and able to work to deadlines
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
Please click apply now for immediate consideration for this role.