Forklift DriverApply Now
Salary: £11.14 - 12.14 per hour
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 08 Oct 2021
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced FLT Driver to join an International engineering brand based in Leamington Spa on a temporary ongoing basis. Paying £11.14 per hour.
This company can be found on and around everything that moves. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all.
This is an exciting and fast-moving role that will require you to be highly organised, comfortable multitasking and able to prioritise workloads.
As a Forklift Driver, you will be responsible for unloading and loading of vehicles, picking and packing of parts and ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times.
This is a varied and challenging position for the successful candidate, which will draw from a broad range of skills including problem solving, multitasking, teamwork and attention to detail.
You will need to have good IT skills as will be using an inhouse computer system.
- Safe operation of Forklift Truck
- Unloading and loading delivery vehicles
- Administration and updating of inventory on the in-house computer system
- Locating, picking and loading product in the most efficient and effective manner
- Operating first class housekeeping standards
- Assisting in stock-takes
- Maintaining product security
- Assisting with goods in
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Active external Reach FLT licence- refreshed within 3 years
- Previous experience within a similar role and environment is essential
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Candidates will need to be accurate and able to work to deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
Working Hours: A flexible attitude towards working hours is essential
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 16.00pm
£11.14 per hour, increasing to £12.14 after 12 weeks