Fleet Customer AdvisorApply Now
Salary: £18k - 20k per year
Location: Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 01 Sep 2021
Reference: 4982 - BCA
A large and well-established company are seeking a Fleet Customer Advisor within their Customer Account Team to join their team based in Upper Heyford on a permanent basis paying £18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
An experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for a Fleet Customer Advisor to join the Customer Accounts team based on-site at their facility in Upper Heyford. Reporting to the Customer Accounts Supervisor and indirectly supporting the Customer Service Manager the ideal Fleet Customer Advisor will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with different departments to ensure a quality service is provided.
The successful Fleet Customer Advisor is responsible for ensuring customer queries are responded to quickly and efficiently, managing the booking process ensuring the customer is informed throughout, advising of estimated delivery dates & chasing late deliveries and acting as the point of contact for a range of clients.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We’re therefore looking for a likeminded Fleet Customer Advisor who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Fleet Customer Advisor:
- Answering customer/client queries and processing bookings.
- Advising of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries, amendments, and customer complaints.
- Monitor and progress vehicles through various internal departments.
- To ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the vehicle fleet and booking process.
- Liaising with and maintaining a professional point of contact with the Client.
- Be a service advocate and always maintain a positive and professional nature.
The ideal Fleet Customer Advisor:
- Strong administration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with high organisation.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Background in a Customer Service environment and the Automotive industry is ideal.
- Ability to innovate processes to improve efficiency.
Core hours will follow a 39 hour per week basis working Monday – Friday.
Pay: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
For more information please apply with a copy of your CV.