Fleet Coordinator / SchedulerApply Now
Salary: £18k - 19k per year
Location: Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 14 Jul 2021
Reference: 4982 - UH
A large and well-established company are seeking a Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler within their Automotive Customer Account Team to join their team based in Upper Heyford on a permanent basis paying £18,000 – £19,000 per annum.
Our client, an experienced car marketplace with an impressive history spanning nearly 70 years, are currently looking for a Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler to join the Customer Accounts team based on-site at their facility in Upper Heyford. Reporting to the Customer Accounts Supervisor and indirectly supporting the Customer Service Manager the ideal Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with different departments to ensure a quality service is provided.
The successful Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler is responsible for ensuring customer queries are responded to quickly and efficiently, managing the booking process ensuring the customer is informed throughout, advising of estimated delivery dates & chasing late deliveries and acting as the point of contact for a range of clients.
As a company that prides itself on excellent service and advice, with large workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards, our client continually pushes the boundaries redefining the benchmark for excellence. We’re therefore looking for a likeminded Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler who will strive for excellence to join an industry leading team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler:
- Answering customer/client queries and processing bookings.
- Advising of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries, amendments, and customer complaints.
- Monitor and progress vehicles through various internal departments.
- To ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the vehicle fleet and booking process.
- Liaising with and maintaining a professional point of contact with the Client.
- Be a service advocate and always maintain a positive and professional nature.
The ideal Vehicle Fleet Coordinator / Scheduler:
- Strong administration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with high organisation.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Background in a Customer Service environment and the Automotive industry is ideal.
- Ability to innovate processes to improve efficiency.
Core hours will follow a 39 hour per week basis working Monday – Friday.
Pay: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum.