Fleet Co-ordinatorApply Now
Salary: £18k - 19k per year
Location: Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Temporary
Date Listed: 13 Jul 2021
Reporting to, and in direct support of the Account Team Supervisor and indirectly in support of the Customer Service Manager. This is a role that involves managing requests on behalf of the client and their customers covering a range of areas within the Account Team.
To be an ambassador of the company, always delivering a superb service. Ensuring internal and external customer expectations are met via clear communication to the business via relevant method enabling the client to achieve contracted KPI’s/SLA’s.
Duties will include but not be limited to
- Answering customer/client queries and processing bookings.
- Advising of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries, amendments, and customer complaints.
- Monitor and progress vehicles through various internal departments.
- To ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the vehicle fleet and booking process. · Liaising with and maintaining a professional point of contact with the Client.
- Be a service advocate and always maintain a positive and professional nature. Person Requirements
- Strong administration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with high organisation.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Background in a Customer Service environment and the Automotive industry ideal.
- Ability to innovate processes to improve efficiency.