Fitter/Machine OperatorApply Now
Salary: £14.60 - 19.42 per hour
Location: Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 14 Apr 2021
Reference: 4852 - KA
Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world’s most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit a number of experienced Fitters/ Machine Operators to join their team. This role is offered on a contract basis with the potential for further contract extensions for the right candidate.
WELDER / FITTER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To operate the PU (Polyurethane) Cast Moulding machines as well as Injection Mould machines
- Cutting and preparing steel plate and box section
- Feed raw materials into production machinery and production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Pack goods to be shipped.
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- Painting of finished fabrications
- Regularly lift 20 - 40 kilograms
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week – 2 working patterns available.
Rotating Shift Pattern 1-week rotation: £14.60 - £17.00 per hour
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 14.00pm & Friday 6.00am – 11.00am
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 14.00pm – 22.00pm & Friday 10.45am – 15.45pm
Night Shift: £16.68 - £19.42 per hour
Monday – Thursday – 21.30pm – 6.00am
This role is deemed Inside of IR35.