External / Cylindrical CNC GrinderApply Now
Salary: £12 - 14 per hour + Overtime + Benefits
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Feb 2021
A well-established bespoke manufacturer of form tools are looking for an External / Cylindrical CNC Grinder to join their team based in Warwick on a Permanent basis paying a salary in the region of £14 per hour.
Working across a range of sectors including Hydraulics, Automotive, Motorsport, Pneumatics, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Marine and Defence to name a few; the successful External / Cylindrical CNC Grinder will join a small team of Machinistsand be an active member of a varied and exciting future within an evolving company boasting over 50 years’ experience in manufacturing quality cutting tools.
The successful External / Cylindrical CNC Grinder will benefit from a pay rate in the region of £14 per hour alongside a 36.5 hour working week (4 or 5 days per week), free life insurance (x2 of annual salary) and flexible holidays totalling 227 hours per annum.
The duties and responsibilities of the External / Cylindrical CNC Grinder;
- Setting and operating External / Cylindrical CNC Grinders
- Working across Studer machinery with the use of Fanuc controls
- Interpreting and working accurately from Engineering Drawings
- Working to customer specifications producing high precision cutting tools
- Maintain and monitor own quality control using production gauges
The ideal External / Cylindrical CNC Grinder:
- Experienced within a tooling manufacture environment
- Proven experience in setting and operation of External / Cylindrical CNC Grinder Machinery
- Experience working with Studer machinery using Fanuc controls
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual.
- Be a proactive team player.
- Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.
- Knowledge of working with carbide or high-speed steel
We are interested in speaking with CNC Grinders, Cylindrical Grinders and External Grinders from a range of experience levels and industries however experience across both grinding disciplines and a willingness to learn is essential.