Export Shipping CoordinatorApply Now
Salary: £20k - 25k per year
Location: Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 22 Dec 2020
Export Shipping Coordinator required to join a large, well established company based in Warwick on a 12-month Fixed Term contract basis, paying circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Our client is a global organisation and world leading provider of innovative technologies to the automotive sector operating in over 24 countries.
They are currently seeking an Export Shipping Coordinator to join their team on a full time, 12-month Fixed Term contract basis in Warwick, benefitting from a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependant on the skills you can offer.
As the Export Shipping Coordinator, you will be working within the shipping team as part of the greater Supply Chain and Logistics team, providing export shipping services including export documentation and key stakeholder liaison to ensure the effective distribution of products within their export market places.
EXPORT SHIPPING COORDINATOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with Brexit transitions and implementation of relevant processes
- Produce appropriate documentation which comply with both customer and customs requirements
- Ensure that all export orders are shipped to customers expectations– liaising with freight forwarders, customs brokers and warehouses to ensure an effective shipping service using all forms of transportation to distribute products within their respective export marketplaces
- Liaise with wider team, Global Trade and Compliance team, freight forwarders and customs brokers to resolve any issues and expedite export customs clearance
- Monitor SAP system ensuring deliveries and shipments are being processed correctly
- Track exports to ensure that only contracted and approved brokers are used for export customs clearance
- Evaluate and adopt world class and best practice solutions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Effective communicator at all levels in an organisation
- Previous experience in international trade, working with customs, 3PL warehouses and freight forwarders
- Microsoft Excel skills required
- SAP / TRAX experience would be an advantage
- English and French language ideally – Polish would also be advantageous
- Good numerical and analytical skills
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week