Experienced Brake Performance Attribute LeaderApply Now
Salary: £31.93 - 31.93 per hour
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 25 Jan 2018
- Experienced Brake Performance Attribute Leader required to support exciting SVO programmes. Position will require an engineer to hit the ground running and lead the braking performance delivery & development activities for SVO Halo products. Client process knowledge is preferred but not essential. Applicants must have experience of managing vehicle attributes; ensuring they meet cascaded targets and are maintained as the vehicle matures through the development process. Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Key contact for programme specific SVO brake performance attributes.
- Oversee project management of the brake performance attributes
- Support attribute target setting, attribute balancing, and coordination
- Work with greater brakes performance & brakes deliver teams to achieve targets
- Ability to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross functional solutions.
- Flexible in work approach and adaptable, you'll need to manage a number of work streams simultaneously
- Report out programme metrics & technical issues in key technical meetings, ensuring system hits key programme attribute targets.
- Willingness to engage with new technologies to meet future legislation & innovation.
- Responsible for feeding in or generation of: o Panel Charts o PALS o SOI o Gateway Metrics o RMDV o AIMS Resolutions
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Experience of developing & maintain DVPs for complex braking systems.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of braking first principles in order to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross functional solutions.
- Team player with good communication skills & business acumen
- Relevant Engineering Degree, or substantial relevant experience
- Experience of Brake testing or development
- Excellent analytical skills
- RMDV, AIMs & other tools & processes.
- Knowledge of whole vehicle systems and architecture