Engineering Technical Support AdvisorApply Now
Salary: £24k - 26k per year
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 04 Aug 2021
Engineering Technical Support Advisor required to join a well-established international brand based in Warwick on a permanent basis, paying up to £26,000 per year dependent on experience.
Our client is a leading business within the Engineering industry both in the UK and Internationally.
They are now seeking to recruit an Engineering Technical Support Advisor to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing assistance and support to both internal and external teams and customers.
Engineering Technical Support Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to both external and internal customers and teams
- Responding to incoming enquiries, requests, and complaints in a professional manner
- Answering incoming calls and resolving product related queries
- Ensuring all records, documentation, part numbers and new products are kept up to date
- Preparation and issuing of quotations
- Ensuring all price calculations are in line with the Corporations guidelines
- Problem solves any issues on a daily basis, working alongside product specialists
- Promote the company’s products and ensure a great level of customer service is provided when liaising with customers
- Ensuring orders are processed and shipped quickly and efficiently
- Work with other team members to improve processes and reduce response times
- Follow guidelines to ensure high standard of data quality within systems
- Perform such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by the company to meet its on-going requirements
The Ideal Engineering Technical Support Advisor:
- Strong proven experience within Manufacturing / Engineering/ Industrial environments
- Experience within a technical sale environment, preferably within a Fluid Connectors role
- Excellent Customer Service experience is essential
- Sales Support experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
- Excellent IT skills – experience with Work, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Siebel and OEC customer engagement platform skills desirable
- Full UK licence and transport – you must be prepared to work from other locations on a temporary basis as the need arises
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!