Enamel / Paint SprayerApply Now
Salary: £24k - 26.5k per year
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 09 Jul 2021
Reference: 4953 - Apex - DB
Enamel / Paint Sprayer in Leamington Spa
£24,000 - £26,500 p.a.
Permanent, full time – 39 hours per week
Will be working days and rotating fortnighly shifts and possibility night shift at some time in the future
Days - Monday-Friday 07.00am-16.00pm and Friday 07.00am-12.00
Rotating Fortnightly shifts- 06.00-14.00 Monday to Thursday and Friday 06.00 -13.00 on Friday
Nights -22.00 06.00 Monday to Thursday and 20.00-03.00 on Friday
This permanent, full time vacancy is for an Enamel / Paint Sprayer in Leamington Spa for a prestigious, UK-leading manufacturer who have been established for over 90 years and own several well-known brands.
The successful Enamel / Paint Sprayer will be responsible for spraying panels in wet enamel, with a potential for cross-training in powder paint spraying.
- Prepare and Clean Metal Panels – doors, facias & plinths
- Transfer parts from spray booth to conveyor
- Adjust and Maintain spray equipment
- Spray panels in Wet Sprayed Enamel
- Prepare Jigs and Fixtures
- Clean out spray booths
- Work to a build plan in the correct order
Required skills & attributes:
- Experience using air-fed paint spray respirator
- Experience in wet enamel spraying is beneficial
- Very good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn the setting of enamels
- Willingness to work alone or as part of a team
- Physically capable of moving jigs and equipment
- Time management and organisation skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as and when required
We’re looking to speak with candidates from an Enamel / Paint Sprayer background as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position further with a member of our team