Emissions Calibration EngineerApply Now
Salary: £25.00 - 27.50 per hour
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Job Type: Contract
Date Listed: 24 Aug 2021
Emissions Calibration Engineer
Location: Whitley, Gaydon & Ansty Park
Contract length: Ongoing
Pay Rate: up to £27.50 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for experienced Emissions & RDE Calibration Engineer to join an established team on their day shift across Whitley, Gaydon & Ansty Park, working on current and future applications and technologies.
The role involves vehicle based emissions calibration activities primarily focussed on real world driving
Emissions Calibration Engineer Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum qualification of a degree or equivalent in relevant engineering subject, e.g., Mechanical Engineering. MSc or PhD preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a calibration and controls team in an emissions or performance function
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex combustion or emissions calibration related problems.
- Experienced user of engineering tools such as Matlab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, Concerto and CRETA.
- Fundamental understanding of combustion engine and aftertreatment operation (Gasoline and Diesel) and control theory required
The successfulEmissions Calibration Engineer will be able to work at any of the three sites as required.
We’re looking to speak with suitable Emissions Calibration Engineercandidates as soon as possible.
Apply now with a copy of your CV to discuss this position with a member of our team