Embedded Software EngineerApply Now
Salary: Market related
Location: Gotland, Gotland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Listed: 08 Oct 2021
Embedded Software Engineer
Relocation Opportunity to Gothenburg!
Salary: Negotiable - Depending on Experience
About the company:
Our client is a global supplier of product information, software & embedded design, and offshore development working alongside some of the largest Automotive OEMs around the globe.
With 4 global EOMs and over 40,000 Automotive employees, why wouldn’t you want to join one of the fastest growing Automotive hubs of the world? Gothenburg has strong national research programs that are growing year on year and are leaders in the Green Vehicles, Safety and Telematics areas.
What you will be doing:
- Develop requirements for software-based security controls to be used in embedded systems.
- Work with in-house component design and IT teams to confirm that requirements and software security controls are being understood and accepted.
- In text and speech give implementation support for on-board and embedded security features.
- Work with attribute leaders and architects to get a coherent security design.
- Contribute to that requirements are consistent across multiple vehicle programs and fulfils customer expectations and applicable legislation.
Requirements & qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or equivalent competence
- At least 3 years of experience in software development for embedded systems
- Proficiency in C / C++ programming
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink and model-based SW development
- Proficient in Python, Android and/or Java
- Competence within Scrum/Agile development
- Testers, automated tests - CANalyzer, CANoe, Inca
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Automotive and/or Telecom experience is an advantage
- Results oriented and proactive
- System Architecture knowledge